Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daily rides and other miscellaney

We are leaving for our BIG TRIP soon, so E and I have been going out to the barn as often as we can. I want to squeeze in all the horse time I can!

Yesterday was ride night - and PTA night. So dad had the pleasure of taking E and Curly to the 4-H ride while I worked out a new budget with other PTA officers. Here's a great pic he took of all the trailers waiting outside of the arena:


Monday, being a holiday, was also a ride-day for E and I. We took an unplanned trip out to a local reservoir and enjoyed a couple of hours out on the trails:


And last (but certainly not least!), R has discovered that she really likes combing out tails:

Every time we go out to the barn now she starts working on any available tail, patiently untangling and brushing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful - what nice skies you have there. :) C has the same boots as R, I think! Do you walk while E rides (on the reservoir trail) or are you on another horse?

Anonymous said...

The skies have been beautiful lately, although a bit rainy. I rode Q while E rode Curly. And surprisingly, she had the better behaved animal! Are C's boots Hello Kitty, from Target? Not exactly official riding boots, but I have to admit that I love them!