Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Morning thoughts

Just a super quick post this morning - it's already time to get the girls up to start the day....

I've been thinking lately about what I want to do with riding, other than chaperone E on trail rides. Without actually having ever tried it, I wonder if dressage would suit. The control and precision appeal to me at some level. And I know that the speedy pursuits of Western gaming and rodeo DON"T appeal. :-) Neither does jumping - those people are insane too!

Anyway, I'll be calling a local riding instructor who specializes in English forms of horsemanship today. I'm actually kind of nervous to expose my beginner self to another rider! So silly....

1 comment:

mekanamom said...

I really like dressage! In many ways, it is very beneficial to both horse and rider. :-)