Friday, July 24, 2009

Show clothes

Did you know that we have abnormal, mutant bodies? At least that's what I would conclude after trying to buy some English riding clothes for E.

I must admit to spending inordinate amounts of time recently, trying to find the best bargains in breeches, show shirts and show jackets. I am blown away by the high prices for everything! I felt overjoyed to find a jacket for $40 and breeches for $30 - and immediately ordered what I thought would be the correct size. I even went so far as to measure E and compared that to the sizing charts; should'a been accurate, right?

Guess again! Sleeves on the jacket are inches above her wrist and the breeches look small enough to fit R! ARRRGGGGGHHH!

So now it is a race with time to send it all back, get better sizes and hope it all arrives before fair....

No comments: