Friday, February 8, 2008

Where's the truck?

I rushed home after work this afternoon to get to the barn early only to discover that my husband had taken the truck somewhere.....ARRGGGGHHH! E and and I did a quick drive around campus to see if he was just running a short errand close by, but had no luck in locating him (or the truck!). So we picked up L. and her mom in the van and headed out to the barn hoping that coach A. would be able to haul for us this afternoon.

And she would have been happy to haul for us....except that her husband was using her truck!

We ended up spending the afternoon cleaning stalls, brushing horses and just hanging out with all the people at the barn. It was a busy afternoon out there - two other families showed up to take care of their animals as well. I had forgotten how much I enjoy the comaraderie of all the other boarders. I can't think of anything much better than spending time outdoors in the sun, enjoying our horses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My apologies for taking the truck. Perhaps I can alleviate the frustration by providing COMMENTS ON YOUR BLOG, which appear to be in short supply. Others can then comment on my comments, and still others could comment on the commented comments, and so on. That would be commendable.