Friday, February 8, 2008

Winter fun...

While doing our barn chores the other day I released Curly out into the arena - and he promptly ran out the gate (that I didn't know was open!) at the far end! The forced inactivity has made him a bit frisky, so it took a few minutes for E and I to catch him. I think he enjoyed watching us run around after him; as coach A. says, he really does like to play.

I took a few pictures of him in the snow, but the experience was like trying to take a picture of a toddler. He kept sticking his nose in the camera lens, trying to figure out what I was doing! So many of my pictures had horse slobber smeared across them. :-)



E braided his mane and tail a couple of weeks ago to help keep the knots down and to prevent Zane from taking any more bites out of it. We have discovered that about 1/3 of Curly's tail has been chewed off....I was not happy!


And finally, E has been sculpting little "snow birds" all over the place. It's kinda cute to see them sitting in the trees, along the sidewalk, ....

No comments: