Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pictures, as promised

It's been an eventful horse-week. I rode Zane and actually learned to "steer" him - and I was surprised at how comfortable and confident I felt on his back. Have to admit, however, that we did not go faster than a walk!

And we just got back from the 4-H clinic that E's group hosted. Whew! What a day! But I think that all went well and all the attendees left happy and knowing a bit more about their hobby.

But what you really want, I'm sure, are the pictures.....so here they are:

Here's Zane, my newest love...although, I have to admit that I've had a crush on him ever since E. started riding him over a year ago (he was the first horse she started out on).


A couple of close-ups, hairy chin and all!



E. was having fun, trying to be "artistic"with the camera:
Then there's our guy, Curly, wondering what all the fuss is about his neighbor Zane:


And finally, Q, who was not cooperative and just wanted E. to get that camera out of his face!

If you look closely, you can see a bald patch on his neck where they had to shave him for shots/IV during his surgery.

Dinner time...gotta run!

No comments: